Skip to content
WHY HAMILTON & ASSOCIATES?
Infrastructure & Industrial
- Transportation - Highways, Roads, Bridges, Airports, Railroads and Street Improvements per FHWA, TRB, CalTrans, TCA and AASHTO guidelines and regulations.
- Water. Stormwater & Wastewater Facilities - Treatment Plants, Sewer Pipelines and Tunnels, Pumping Stations
- Solid Waste Facilities – Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Sanitary Landfills, Hazardous Waste Disposal Facilities, Dumps, “Superfund” Sites, Material Recovery/Recycling Plants and Transfer Stations.
- Oil and Gas Facilities - Oil Refineries, gas terminals, oil/gas pipelines
- Conventional & Renewable Energy Producing Facilities –
- Thermoelectric plants (fossil fuel);
- Renewable energy plans: wind farms, solar plants and hydroelectric projects;
- HV electric power transmission line towers & substations and distributions systems.
- Water Resources – Hydro-projects, Earth & Rockfill Dams, Reservoirs, Basins, Dikes/Levees, Spillways, Pump Stations and Pipelines, Water-Storage Tanks (above-ground, semi-buried and below-grade).
- Wireless Communications Tower Facilities and Radars – Architectural antennas, monopoles, and supporting equipment.
- Near-Shore and Off-Shore Structures - Ports, Harbors, Wharf, Berth and Backland Improvements, Channel Deepening, Submarine Landfills, Ocean Outfalls.
- Mining Facilities – Tailing dams, land (sand and gravel pit) reclamation and development projects.
- Federal, Military and Aerospace Research Facilities – Military Landfills and buildings, warfare training centers, weapons facilities, air stations, including DOE, DOD, DOI installations
Public Works, Commercial, Residential and Mixed-Use Construction Market Sectors
- Educational, Health Care and Community Facilities - Schools, community colleges & higher education campuses, hospitals, medical office building, hospital parking structures, libraries, churches and senior centers.
- Commercial, Mixed-Use and Residential Buildings and Recreational Facilities –
- Medium and High-Rise Buildings, Office Towers;
- Parking Structures, Garages, Gas Stations; Shopping Malls, Mini- and Super-Markets;
- Single-Family, Condominium and Apartment Units;
- Symphony Halls, Music Amphitheaters;
- Parks, golf courses, clubhouses, equestrian centers, vacation resorts, wetlands;
- Historical Building Improvements and Seismic Retrofit;
- Distressed Building Sites; and
- Forensic Engineering and Expert Witness.
- Public Works Construction – City, Municipal, State, Federal Building Facilities, Water/Sewer/Stormwater and Other Utilities, Street Pavement and Drainage Improvements, Community Facilities, Parks and Recreation, Grading and Construction Materials Testing.