Distressed property investigations of damage, deterioration, or collapse of a structure or its foundations; evaluation of possible causes of settlements and/or heave or other forms of ground deformations, such as expansive soils, collapsible soils, or corrosive or erodible soils, sinkholes, creep potential, moisture intrusion or drying; and damage induced by earthquakes and other natural causes.
- Distress Property Evaluation
- Landslide, Mudslide Assessments and Mitigation
- Property/site evaluations
- Detailed inspection and photographic documentation of distress
- Building floors level (“manometer”) survey
- Baseline and periodic monitoring of distress
- As-built plans and site data records research
- Assessment of potential causes or geotechnical conditions possibly affecting distressed property
- Supplementary investigation and testing, if needed
- Alternative repair concepts, where warranted
Inglewood Oil Field Plant Expansion
Geotechnical Exploration Report, Proposed Gas Plant Expansion, Inglewood Field, Baldwin Hills Area, Los Angeles, California.
+ Learn More